Website Package: $1825
Need a new responsive website, on a budget?
We’ll get you online in a week!
We know that money can be tight when you’re working as a solopreneur, an artist, or starting out a new small business or non-profit. You’re probably trying to do everything yourself, including accounting, marketing and getting online. It can be overwhelming. And some important things may get deferred longer than they should be.
If creating a new website is on your to do list, we can help you put a giant check-mark by it within a few weeks! If you can make time up front to pull together the content, we can get you online IN A WEEK for the low price of $1825 + GST.
What you need to prepare…
- write the content for up to 8 pages of your website (in a Word document)
- locate high-resolution files of any photos you want included (at least 1000 x 1000 pixels)
- locate a vector graphic file of your logo (if you have a logo)
- choose a handful of stock photos from our stock photo supplier
Here’s how it works…
- You choose a WordPress theme (template) from our selection.
- We help you over the phone to buy a domain and hosting.
- We purchase 6 photos of your choice from our stock photo account.
- We install and configure your new WordPress website.
- We install a contact form and Google Analytics on your site.
- We customize the fonts and colours on your website.
- We enter and format up to 8 pages of text you prepared up front. (Extra pages can be requested for $50 – $100/page, depending on complexity.)
- We incorporate your photos and logo into the site.
- We launch your website.
- You get the option to purchase our hourly support packages from us in the future.
What’s Not Included
- Annual domain and hosting costs ($95 – $120/year).
- Training or documentation on how to maintain the website yourself. (This is available through hourly support.)
- Additional plugins or ecommerce features.
- Modification of the theme you choose (other than font and colours).
Is this Package for Me?
‘Website in a Week’ is suitable for:
- Start-up ventures which are ‘testing the market’ with a new product or service. (Think MVP: minimum viable product.)
- Organizations that need to create a website very quickly for a tradeshow or other time-sensitive event.
- Small businesses and solopreneurs working with budget constraints.
- Replacing an existing website that is either broken or outdated style-wise. (We can take the content and any suitably sized images direct from your existing website, saving you on preparation time.)
- Anyone who is thinking “I just need a website. Something simple, attractive and reliable.”
Are you ready to start? Contact us to book a week in our schedule.
You’ll need to pay a 50% deposit to have a week of our time put aside. Then you just write those 8 pages and choose your 6 stock photos before the Monday when we start. By Friday evening of that week, your new site will be live!